Friday, October 12, 2007

Importing into UT

Whooo!

It's been a long absence over the break and I haven't posted much.
Not to make excuses but I have been at a friends house at Ballarat for one of the weeks and they don't have 3DS Max and UT2004.

Anyways, enough explaining more showing.

First I have this to show:

Yeah it's a little creepy, looks more like a giraffe than a beaver. It's using default UT animations and since his legs arn't the same size it stretches them.

Okay, now a little more explaining.
After rigging and importing the beaver (Or Castor as I like to call him) into UT the MAX file stuffed up. It can no longer open, merge or import, so I had to rig him again.
Keeping the black outline on him was a hassle and a real bummer to rig again and I just couldn't do it.

I took off the black outlines and imported him into UT again and gave him some basic animations, here's his taunt.

He will use this when he is first introduced in his closeup like thing.

That's all for now.

-Joel

No comments: